iSoftBet is a leading provider of online casino and mobile software. In August 2020, the company launched the Macau High Roller slot on the market, which allows gamblers to fully experience the atmosphere of the casino, and also provides an opportunity to receive large payouts. To make it easier for beginners to understand all the characteristics, it is recommended to read the Macau High Roller review.
Features of the slot
The Macau High Roller interface allows players to mentally travel to Macau, considered the Asian equivalent of Las Vegas. The slot symbols include the image of a roulette wheel, classic card denominations, premium cars, and other attributes reminiscent of the luxury and atmosphere of luxury casinos. The gameplay of the slot does not cause the slightest difficulty, since its structure is as simple and understandable as possible even for new players. The entire screen is occupied by a playing field with 5 reels. Below the field, you can see a row of keys in order to pre-configure the rotations. The game starts with 10 fixed lines running from left to right. When the draws turn into free spins or replays, payments are calculated for individual symbols on the reels. Payment for bets is chosen by users independently in the range of 0.10-10 monetary units, the best matches give a guaranteed win x2000.
Subtleties of the gameplay
The game actions of gamblers in Macau High Roller are similar to the actions of people in real gambling halls with slot machines. In order to start the game, you must:
• determine the size of the bet, which ranges from 0.01 to 15 credits;
• launch spins manually or automatically, depending on personal preferences;
• wait until the paid combinations coincide on ten active lines. The arrow icon to the right of the spin button triggers the auto run function. Here you can choose from 5 to 1000 auto spins and indicate the win/loss limit when the function is stopped. You can also rotate the reels manually, in which case you need to double-click to increase the tempo, which stops the rotation. The Macau High Roller paytable is simple and clear and has the following indicators:
• the image of the letters J, Q, K, A – x5/25/100;
• drawing of a roulette wheel or playing cards – x20/100/500;
• a picture with a sports car – x30/150/1000;
• image of a woman with a glass in her hands – x5/50/200/2000. The slot payout percentage differs depending on the mode: for the standard one it is 96.24%, and for high rollers it is 97.66%.
The slot features the following bonus modes:
1. Macau Money Spin is connected randomly in order to leave chips on the playing field, which are accumulated and then cashed out at the cashier;
2. High Roller Free Spins operates in regular spins, collecting chips from the field and transferring the amount of money to a reward. It can open 7, 10 or 15 free spins while maintaining the payment rate. In this case, the line rules do not work, since the symbols are counted on any cells and are included in the total prize amount.
3. High Roller Bet is suitable for experienced players who constantly play at high limits. This is a high stakes game with 3 extra respins. By pressing the button on the right of the screen, you can be taken to a special board with the emerging symbols of chips. When all positions are filled with red, the slot will give additional Super Respins. Free spins are triggered when 3-5 symbols with a gold case appear. During free spins, images with chips of a denomination that can multiply the winning amount several times may appear on the screen.
The Macau High Roller slot appeared relatively recently, but has quickly gained popularity, which is confirmed by high ratings and positive user reviews. Visually, the slot has a decent classic look and has decent bonus features. You can evaluate it in practice using the free version that loads without registration.